Ironsteel Mersey S3
Waterproof and sporty safety footwear with a durable upper in Cordura and laminated TPU, plus reflective details. The H-Dry® membrane that keeps your feet dry breathes well, which ensures good comfort inside the shoes. This style is equipped with the unique Boa® System solution and a reinforced toe cap. The removable and breathable insole with antistatic properties has Poron XRD® for absorbing repeated shocks. The ultralight Phylon midsole is mounted over the powerful Gravity® outsole that provides a solid grip and SRC slip resistance. Lightweight aluminum toecap and non-metallic anti-penetration outer sole. ESD approved.
The River Mersey is well known from the song "Ferry Cross the Mersey" from 1964, recorded by the English band Gerry and the Pacemakers. The 113-kilometer-long river itself is formed at the confluence of the River Goyt and River Tame in the center of the city of Stockport in Greater Manchester. From there it flows west and after passing the dock areas in Liverpool and Merseyside it finally empties into the Irish Sea.
Ironsteel Mersey may not go down in history as this famous song but these low safety shoes give a solid impression, provide a good grip on various surfaces throughout all seasons, and is just as good in sun as in rain, on wet surface, sleet as on snow. And not the least, it keeps your feet dry and comfortable. The Boa® System solution makes the Mersey ideal for those who have alternative work and constantly have to move in and out to get the job done.
- Art. no.: 201613
- Size-range: 39-47
- Colours: Black/Silver-grey
- Weight: 646 gram per ½ pair
- Safety-class: EN ISO 20345 S3 WR SRC ESD
- Specifications: Aluminium toecap, Ibisafe non-metallic anti-penetration sole, antistatic properties
- Upper: Powerful Cordura combined with laminated TPU with silver-reflective decor, reinforced toe cap
- Lining: Lunar and H-Dry® waterproof and breathable membrane
- BOA system: L6 dial series including lace guides and black lace
- Footbed: BK XRD Poron Cushioning
- Outer sole: Gravity GIII sole incl. stabilzer and Phylon midsole